New South Wales have always been the first choice for many home buyers and sellers, first time or otherwise. Despite the risk of a market bubble, people would still want to enjoy a piece of NSW. These days, however, people are looking beyond Sydney and have set their sights on affordable Newcastle home and land packages.
What is even better is that other locations in the region are seeing a boom in the real estate market. These include Jordan Springs and Oran Park. So if you’re looking to move, you might want to consider these areas in NSW.
Before you go property hunting, however, you should know what makes these areas viable as your next home. There are several factors that come into play, such as property prices, available employment, cost of living, and living conditions. Although the market changes with the times, it pays to grab an opportunity at the right time.
Choose Newcastle home and land packages because…
- The area is considered the new boom town with huge investments in tourism, infrastructure, and transportation
- The boom in construction and cruising could provide more jobs and opportunities in trade
- There’s huge investment in education, with focus on innovation
But one of the things that may convince you to buy affordable Newcastle home and land packages is the fact that it is one of the cities in Australia with high-speed Wi-Fi that is available to the public.
Choose Jordan Springs house and land packages because…
- The level of competition is low. That is, you can buy a property in the suburbs without the need to fight for it.
- You can choose a property without the pressure or the feeling like someone is breathing down your neck.
- The area is the perfect place to grow old in. Currently, 50% of residents are older independence. 25% are families and maturing couples, and the other 25% are maturing and established independence.
- Transportation to neighboring areas is easily available and accessible.
Choose Oran Park house and land packages because…